There is a broadly held view that, ultimately, the public cloud will supersede private and hybrid clouds. Until that time, however, organisations wanting the benefits of the public cloud do need to select the services they want with careful regard as to who operates them.
Oracle's Fusion public cloud options provide exceptional ease of use and unbeatable levels of security.
Fusion Human Capital Management
Human resources functionality was one of the earliest to transition smoothly to the public cloud. That early migration did, however, mean that some public cloud HR systems remained extremely limited and cannot now position you to optimise your human assets.
By contrast, Oracle Fusion Human Resources is a powerful tool that gives you structured approaches to attracting, retaining, developing, and using the critical talent and knowledge needed to improve the ability of your public or private sector business to meet new challenges.
The solution is part of the Oracle eBusiness suite, an integrated set of applications that are engineered to work together seamlessly. In the context of the cloud, the solution offers you the following key benefits:
- Security options to meet your needs
- Rapid implementation tools that support the set up of organisations, jobs, positions, grades, and steps
- Operational Reports, including Discoverer End User Layer, that assist decision making and compliance
- Global information on all current and potential workforce members, including applicants, employees, and contingent workers
- A single repository of employee data
- Workflow to increase productivity and improve governance and control.
Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning
We call Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning the back office in the cloud that puts you in front of the competition, because it gives you the real-time information you need to stay ahead of everyone else.
It is a comprehensive solution that provides business benefits in 11 key areas.
Fusion Customer Experience
Today's business success hinges on your ability to deliver the experiences customers expect, including a seamless experience of your brand across different channels. The cloud is one of the most cost effective and efficient ways to deliver such an experience.
In that context, Oracle Sales Cloud delivers a wide range of functionality that is purpose-built to enable sales executives, sales managers, sales reps, and system administrators to improve effectiveness, better understand customers and business, and build a pipeline for success.
Key features include:
- Sales force automation
- Mobile accessibility and productivity
- Embedded sales analytics
- Sales performance management
- Customisation and configuration.
Key benefits include:
- Increased sales rep productivity
- Available anywhere anytime from smartphones and tablets
- Customer 360 view and insights
- Increased sales performance.
Fusion Supply Chain Management
In order to turn your supply chain into the value chain it should be, you need consistency, to drive customer satisfaction. Clearly, the chain should also operate at peak financial performance. And it should be agile enough, in concept and structure, for you to keep pace with the fast-moving digital world.
Many of these attributes are most easily conferred by the cloud - and Oracle SCM cloud is the most effective at enabling you to innovate quickly, execute rapidly, and scale with ease.
Our flexible subscription model ensures that you always get the latest, best in class functionality. You never have to concern yourself with maintaining or upgrading the system.
- Monitoring of warehouse operations
- Inventory and receiving work areas
- Complete receiving support
- Complete inventory support
- Complete material movement support
- Real time embedded analytics
- Robust reporting tools
- Granular control